Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Two and a half pounds from my goal

The past couple of days I've weighed 177.5 on my home scales. This is 2.5 lbs. away from my goal weight. If I continue losing at the rate I've been over the past few weeks, I should hit my goal in two weeks or so.

As I get further along, it is harder to stay on course eating-wise when you know you don't have much left to lose. For instance, I've been averaging about 1700-1800 calories per day, rather than 1500-1700 calories like I'm supposed to. As I'm so close to my goal weight, and since I'm still losing, my dietician is not troubled by this.

I actually indulged the other day and had McDonald's (and not the Asian Chicken Salad which is remarkably good, by the way). I had my standard "low cal" meal from Micky D's, the two cheeseburger and fries value meal. This sucker is 1000 calories!! This is one you can fit in weekly, but not daily like I was doing!

Anyway, the losing is just about at an end and I'm feeling pretty good about it...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?