Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Week 11 update

Okay, I haven't posted for a while, so here's the update. I weighed in last Tuesday and was at 184.8 lbs. This was a loss of 4.2 lbs. This was a really great result.

I had my first maintenance phase dietician appointment and was told that all foods are on the table again. I can even have candy, if I want to use the calories on it. I'm still on 1500-1700 calories per day until I get to my target weight, which I've actually revised down to 175.

On the down side, my blood pressure still is not quite low enough, even after losing all this weight. Oh well, I guess you can't have it all. The guy who runs our group session said that he found his BP dropping for a while even after the program was over, so there is still some hope that I'll get off the meds, but right now it's not looking too promising.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?