Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Week 9 update: what a difference a week makes!

Well, I had my week 9 weigh-in today and it was a really good week. I managed to drop 4.0 lbs. This was really a boost after my 0.6 lbs loss last week. I weighed 190.6 lbs. today, a mere 0.8 lbs away from the 180s.

My trainer is out of town this week, so I worked out on my own. I was a bit rushed for time so I skipped my core workout. I'll hit those again on Thursday. I did run 4 miles though, and went up 10 lbs on 2 different exercises (leg curl and overhead press).

There were no changes to my diet this week. Megan said I could eat cook grains, but I haven't gotten around to doing that yet. I have been eating ham or turkey sandwiches on my Orowheat Light Whole Wheat bread. As long as I load up on the mustard, these are fine sandwiches.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?