Thursday, April 20, 2006

Week 10 update

Tuesday was the first day of my maintenance phase. What this means is I cut back to 2 trainer days a week and a dietician visit every other week. This goes on for another 10 weeks.

What this means is that I didn't meet with Megan today, so I had to do my weigh-in on my own. My weight when jumped on the official scales was 189.0 lbs.! This means I have met two of my weight loss goals: 1) get out of the 190s, and 2) get down to "normal weight" according to BMI.

This means that for my entire 10 week 20/20 program, I have lost 33.4 lbs., or 3.3 lbs. per week on average. I've got to say that I like the way I look and feel a lot more than I used to. That said, I've still got a fair amount of belly fat that I would really like to get rid of. I have lost about .25" of unsightly wrist fat which makes my watch not fit right.

Just to give a quick running update, I've done 21 miles per week the last 2 weeks, and am going to do 24 miles this week. This will include an 8 miler either tomorrow or Saturday and a 5 miler either Saturday or Sunday. My training for the Beat the Bridge is going well and my pace is slowly getting better and better.

Comments:
33.4 pounds, that is fantastic! Congratulations. This has been a great program. I have extended to 15 weeks, but get my week 10 results tomorrow. I am very close to 30 pounds, so I am really hoping that I can hit that mark. You will have to keep us posted as to how phase 2 goes and the struggles you face.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?