Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Week 7 update

Yesterday was my 8th dietician visit and the end of week 7 of the program. I'm over two thirds done with the main part of the program and am still going strong.

Here's the lowdown: I weighed in at 195.2 lbs, which is a loss of 2.8 lbs. this week. This means I've lost a total of 27.2 lbs. in 7 weeks. In addition, this week I got to start having grains again. They are starting me off on 1 slice of whole wheat bread per day (woohoo!). Hey, it's a start.

I was at a celebration in St. Louis over the weekend, and while I only ate on the plan while I was there (no cake, brownies, etc.), I did not do my meal tracking religiously for two days. I did have my White Castles (3 cheeseburgers, please!) and although they were good, they weren't quite as good as I seem to remember. I also managed to run twice while I was there, getting in about 8.5 miles outside.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?