Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Week 5 update

I just got back from my 6th dietician appointment, which marks the end of my fifth week in the program. The big news was the weigh-in where I weighed 201.8 lbs.! That means I lost 2.6 lbs. this week, and a total of 20.6 lbs. for the program so far! I can therefore check my second weight loss goal off my list (reach my 20/20 program weight loss goal). Next stop, breaking 200 lbs. which should happen this week.

Other than that, I had my measurements taken this week, and have lost 3 inches in my waist. This must be why my pants are fitting better (okay, fitting!). I've got an appointment next Tuesday with the doctor after my dietician. I will talk to him then about my blood pressure medication, which I may be able to reduce a bit.

I did get chastised a bit because I was not eating enough fruit. Also, we talked about how to eat at restaurants, but I've been doing that for weeks. I was informed that next week would be the week I get to add beans to my diet. Mmmm, beans...

I confess: I had french onion soup this week, and ate the bread at the bottom of the bowl.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?