Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Ready for Week 2
I'm feeling good this morning (not that I haven't been previous mornings) and am ready for the start of Week 2. I meet with my trainer again at 12:00 and my dietician at 1:30 today. Here's the recap for the first week:
- I have not cheated once this week. There have been tons of temptations, especially when I come home from work and the kids have spread all their snack foods all over the counter. I was really tempted yesterday (by Chex Mix) but stopped myself.
- I've been exercising vigorously with my trainer, but I have not been particularly sore afterwards. This has been surprising. I wonder if it's the fish oil (which supposedly helps with inflammation).
- Drinking so much water means that I spend a lot of time in the restroom.
- I've generally not been hungry. The last couple days have been a little worse, but the shakes take care of that.
- I've been getting a lot more sleep than I had been. Part of this is a defensive tactic since I tended to eat a lot after 10:00pm.
- Over the past few days, I've started to feel like I've had a low-grade fever. I think this may be my metabolism starting to pick up, which in turn is raising my temperature. (This is just a theory.)
Can't wait to hear how the "official" weigh in goes:) I hope it shows on the scale all your hard work this week.Post a Comment