Saturday, February 11, 2006

First Saturday session

I really worked hard this morning with my personal trainer. The hardest thing I had to do was the military press. I'd never done this with David before, and I think he set the weight too high.

While I was at the club, I ran up to the 20/20 offices and jumped on the scales. My number: 216.4 lbs. This means I've lost 6 pounds since I started on Tuesday! I know there is no way to keep this up, but I'll take it as long as I can. Losing a bunch of weight right at the beginning is certainly good for my motivation. I'm really excited to see just how well I can do on the diet...

David also checked my BP while I was there. It was 134/88, which is down 6 on the top number and 2 on the bottom number. Again, things are moving in the right direction.

I've still not gone off the diet at all, although I've not been anal about when I eat and drink my shakes. I've found that I'm full after eating my 6oz. of protein at lunch (chicken sausage cooked on the grill today!), so I hold off on the lunch shake until a little later. Same thing with my dinner shake.

Other observations:

Vital statistics:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?