Saturday, January 14, 2006
What I've done so far...
So far, I've done the following:
- Saw my doctor and got a full blood test and physical. He filled out a form that recommended I participate in the 20/20 program.
- Went to a informational program at the Pro Club to learn about the program. Got lots of forms, etc. This was January 3rd.
- Discussed the program with my wife, Cheryl. Given the success rate of the program, and the rather sad state I'm in, she and I agreed that the program would be a good idea (and worth the $1200 it would cost).
- To participate in the program, you must have a form from you doctor stating that you are healthy enough to participate. I stopped by the doctor to get this form filled out by my doctor.
- I filled out a bunch of forms, both paper and online covering goals, health history, genetics, attitudes, etc.
- Stopped by the Pro Club to turn everything in. I also scheduled a blood test that they require before starting the program. This happened on January, 5th.
- Went by the Pro Club for a blood test on January 10th.