Saturday, January 14, 2006

What I've done so far...

So far, I've done the following:

  1. Saw my doctor and got a full blood test and physical. He filled out a form that recommended I participate in the 20/20 program.

  2. Went to a informational program at the Pro Club to learn about the program. Got lots of forms, etc. This was January 3rd.

  3. Discussed the program with my wife, Cheryl. Given the success rate of the program, and the rather sad state I'm in, she and I agreed that the program would be a good idea (and worth the $1200 it would cost).

  4. To participate in the program, you must have a form from you doctor stating that you are healthy enough to participate. I stopped by the doctor to get this form filled out by my doctor.

  5. I filled out a bunch of forms, both paper and online covering goals, health history, genetics, attitudes, etc.

  6. Stopped by the Pro Club to turn everything in. I also scheduled a blood test that they require before starting the program. This happened on January, 5th.

  7. Went by the Pro Club for a blood test on January 10th.

It seems hard to believe that I made the decision to go on the 20/20 program less than 2 weeks ago. Right now I'm waiting for the program coordinator to call and set up my first real meeting with the 20/20 staff. Hopefully, it will happen in the next week or so.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?