Saturday, January 21, 2006

Let the games begin!

I got a call on Friday from the 20/20 coordinator to set up all my initial meetings and visits. It looks like things are really going to take off.

Here's what I've got scheduled:

  1. A one hour meeting with a psychologist. (I guess they need to get into my head and figure out why I eat like a pig!)
  2. A 1.5 hour fitness assessment. (I suppose the personal trainer doesn't want me to keel over on the treadmill...)
  3. A 1 hour meeting with the doctor to discuss all the tests and evaluations they've done so far (and other things?)
  4. Three 75 minute personal trainer sessions per week with my trainer, David Sams.
  5. A 30 minute session with the dietitian after my Tuesday training session.
  6. I also have to participate in a group counseling session every week that has yet to be scheduled.

My first training and dietitian sessions are on February 7th. I guess this is where things will really take off.

Let the games begin!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?